Friday, August 24, 2007

Picture Post




Okay, so I think I can put a few pictures in the same post. I'm really getting good at this. Here are a bunch of pictures:


This one here is a picture of Ethan sleeping on top of me. He must have been super comfy sleeping on top of his soft pillowy Dad.






Here are our 3 kids driving their pink Cadilac Escalade. When Ethan is old enough to drive, I will be spray painting it and having it "murdered out" just like Big Black's Pinto.







Here are Colo and Kater-Tots getting ready for Kate's water birthday party for her friends. They are eating popsicles, because those popsicles are not allowed in the house.






Here's Mom (Amber) and the two girls riding a space ship to outer space at Disneyland. Kate is classic, everytime the ride went up, she would ask if they were in outer space. Just like when we took off in the airplane on our way to California, she kept asking when we were going to "Blast Off!"



Nicole is our ballerina. Here she is preparing for her recital. It's funny to know that about 30 seconds before this picture she was bawling about who knows what, but as soon as I pulled out the camera to get a picture of her being a baby, she immediately put on a big smile and show for the camera.
While Ethan and I were waiting for the girls in the princess shop, I put this "Prince" crown or whatever it is on him. He smiled for about 2 seconds before ripping the thing off his head. Kudos to Mom for capturing this picture while he still had a smile on his face.
Here is me and all the kids on the teacups. I don't know if Ethan was supposed to be on the ride or not, but I snuck him on and he loved it. Nobody even threw-up! You should note that we are, of course, riding in a pink teacup. I wonder who requested that?
Lastly, here are my 2 princesses with their favorite princess, Cinderella. This would be like me hanging out with Emmitt Smith or John Stockton. They sure had a fun time.

5 comments:

Lorilee said...

I'm obsessed. Your's is my new favorite blog.
The top photo of you and Ethan is the cutest thing I've ever seen because you can tell that you are both totally knocked out...no fake sleeping.
I love the teacup photo...classic, and everyone has real smiles.
Nicole looks so pretty in her ballerina picture and I can't wait to see the murdered out escalade.

Lorilee said...

sorry, one more...
I can't get over Nicole and Kate's faces in the photo with Cinderella. Kate looks scared to death, and Nicole's smile has me rolling.

tylah said...

nicole's smile is pretty hilarious in that cinderella picture. your comparison was lacking though - wouldn't it be more like you hanging out with Hoffa (araujo)? Your commentary on the pictures is singular - it turns any mundane picture into a hilarious one.

Sarah said...

Jeff, I love the blog! You better believe we'll be checking it too!

Holly and Dave said...

jeff, i love the blog. your comments are hilarious, the pictures are darling, and you are very quick at this whole blogging thing. i've been doing it for months, and you have figured everything out long before i have. i'll be calling you for advice!