Friday, August 24, 2007

Kate Marie






So I'm on to post #2 - I'm too dumb to mess with this too much, so I figure I'll do one post for each of my kids with a picture of each... Then, I'll just upload as many pictures as I can so Lori can see us.

This one is Kate, I call her "Kater-Tots". She is a genuine sweetheart. She just turned 4 and had a horrible birthday. She got the 24 hour flu and laid on the couch for her entire party. She did wake up long enough to barf all over the place and said, with her little high-pitched squeaky voice, "it's no fun to throw up on your birthday."

She is my favorite 4 year old in the world - and the cutest one too!


1 comment:

Lorilee said...

Cute is right. She honestly has the cutest voice and little round face... I miss her, and the funny things she says, so much.
I heard about the bad B-day she had... poor Kate :(