Friday, August 24, 2007

First Post Ever!


Okay - I don't know what the h I am doing, but since my dear sister Lori is on a 4 year mission and keeps giving me crap that I don't have a blog - well, I am going to attempt to post some pictures for her benefit. I can't imagine any other person will ever look at this and I'm sure it is going to be ugly (except for the pictures of my kids). But here goes...
Here is a picture of child #3 Ethan Jeffery. He is a machine. He turns 1 on August 30th and he is taking 3-4 steps at a time. He loves to crawl upstairs and get into trouble

2 comments:

Lorilee said...

I miss those little chubby cheeks. 3 and 4 steps before he even turns one?!?... must be a Sorensen.

Holly and Dave said...

ethan is one of the cutest babies ever- with those chubby thighs and darling smile- you can't help but fall in love