Sunday, December 7, 2008

This Ones For You Babe!



Kate is such a cute dancer. This is her performing at the Festival of Trees. Her smile is so wonderful to watch.



After many mornings listening to her cry and scream when I would comb her hair, it was time to cut Nicole's beautiful hair. She got 6 1/2 inches cut off this past week. She definetaly looks grown up with her cute new look.

Here is Ethan and his dog or gog as he will tell you. Ethan convinced me that his dog needed a bowl of Alpha Bits (including milk) just like him. Ethan made sure the bowl was postitioned just right, on the edge of the counter waiting to spill all over the dog. Everyday there is something new that makes me laugh.

6 comments:

Sarah said...

I'm so sad I missed their performance, but I'm sure it was great. That is hilarious about ethan and his dog. Your kids are so cute!

Lorilee said...

oh, I miss those little guys so much. I think Ethan will have changed the most... I can't wait to see him (and the rest of you) next week!

Holly and Dave said...

that's hilarious about ethan and his "gog"- i love it. they're all darling!

Brooke Boren said...

Amber I found your blog!! Your pictures are so adorable!!!

Maren said...

So Cute! I love the picture of ethan the cereal. I knew having a dog was expensive, but having to by Cereal for him must really add up.

Wright Family said...

Amber, I saw your page off of Hollys your kids are adorable.

How is things going?