Monday, September 17, 2007

Peruvian Kate


Well, My mom and dad just got back from Peru. They brought back some artifacts and Kate got dressed up. I can't see her wearing these anywhere, but they're not bad for dress-up I guess. These things remind me of when I would go to little centers in Chile where you think you should buy some souveniers and you think they are real cool at the time. Then you get the things home and you're like "What the h was I thinking - these are lame."

Well, once I saw a companion at the U wearing his Chile artifact coat, and I thought "He looks ridiculous."

I'll post some more stuff later.

2 comments:

Lorilee said...

Yeah, Cody brought home like 30 hammocks from Brazil...thinking they'd be the sweetest thing ever. Too bad nobody wanted one after he had hauled them all across Brazil, then back to the States.
He knew better than to bring clothes...I wouldn't allow it.

Kate looks darling in her sweater, hat, and gloves. And I do think she could wear them in the winter and look darling. Kate could wear anything and people would still think she was the cutest thing they'd ever seen.

Holly and Dave said...

i agree with lori- if anyone can pull off a peruvian sweater and pink hat, it would be kate. i hope she wears them all winter because she looks darling in them!