Thursday, April 16, 2009

Easter

While i'm posting...

I'm not sure what the Easter bunny does in the rest of the world, but at our house the Easter bunny hides each kid's Easter basket. They get increasingly difficult to find as each child ages. I can remember one year, when I was a kid, I found my Easter basket tied to the chimney shute opener and the only way to find it was to stick my head in the fireplace and look up.

My kids aren't quite old enough for the Easter bunny to do that, but it's still a good thing that the Easter bunny makes sure to tell me where he hid all the baskets so I can help the kids find them if needed.

Nicole's was the hardest this year. Her basket was hidden in the coat closet. She looked in the closet twice on her own before she came crying saying how everyone else had their basket and she couldn't find her's yet. So, with some careful "warmer... colder... ooh hot! hot! hot!" she was getting closer and closer. I grabbed the camera....

Here's another fun video. I caught Ethan red-handed getting himself out of his crib. You can see for a split second he realizes he has been caught and considers getting back in. But then he realizes no one is yelling, so he figures it's okay to proceed. Cute little guy... he was just getting his little doggie to cuddle.

3 comments:

Lorilee said...

oh, i miss them.
love nicole's temper :)
I'm always surprised by how big ethan is.
and kate's smile and little voice melts my heart.

Wright Family said...

Looks like you had a good Easter. Do you not go to st George with the Family.. I heard Aunt Ann was in the hospital and now out. Hope she is doing better Grams was worried about her.

Hope all is well with you guys.

Wright Family said...

Ralphs's Family Reunion
August 22nd 5 pm at Bell Canyon Park
1690 E 11400 S Sandy
Tauni asked for my help with address and so Im helping her and getting an event planned..

Socialize at 5 dinner at 6 Bell Canyon Park in Sandy

If you can make it and need the information please call Tauna 801.523.2255 home 801.631-5699 cell

Food Assignments:
Max's Boys- French Dip Sandwiches
Johansons Family - Salads
Ensign Family- Fruit and Chips
Louise Family- Desserts


Please RSVP Thanks