Saturday, March 14, 2009

Just the same old stuff

I feel like each day is just the same old stuff as the day before. House to clean, dinner to make, laundry to fold, etc. Someday seem like an exact repeat of the day before and the day before that.

As I finally cleared the memory from my digital camera, I thought about the silly, funny, memorable, and important things that have made some days special and not just the same old stuff.

Nicole got baptized on February 28th. It was so neat to have her make that decision. I am very proud of her and all that she does. As you can tell from the pictures she was very nervous, but did really well and enjoyed the rest of the day once the fear of the unknown was gone.

1 comment:

Lorilee said...

despite the nerves... I think Nicole looks so pretty in her baptismal dress. I'm also so proud of her. I love you Nicole.