Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Discovery Gateway

This past week the kids and I went to the Discovery Gateway museum. The kids loved it so much we got a membership so we can go as often as we'd like. Here are some of the special moments of that trip.



Use your imagination and put the sound with this face. Let's just say that Ethan is like his dad, they both aren't very fond of horseback riding.



Kate is my little construction worker. She is the most adorable 4 year old I know. I am so blessed to have three amazing, cute and wonderful kids.

6 comments:

Lorilee said...

did Kate get a haircut?
what a great place to go when the weather is cold. fun.

Holly and Dave said...

they're adorable- can i come next time?

Maren said...

AHH! You are blogging again! Yeah! And doing a wonderful job, i might add. The pictures are great and so are the videos! Fabulous blogging!

BAWC said...

looks like so much fun! they are dolls. april

Lisa P. said...

I'm so glad to see you blogging:) I found your link from Lori and Holly's blog. Looks like you are doing a lot of fun things:) Your kids are so cute! Is it ok if I add you as a link to keep in touch:)? Check us out at daysofourprice.blogspot.com

Rachael said...

hey i found your blog! fun and cute. we havent been to discovery gateway yet! so we will have to go!